Actor Kriti Kharbanda and Pulkit Samrat are going strong and she says their relationship has been great as they are constantly learning from each other, professionally
Juhi Chakraborty (HINDUSTAN TIMES; November 12, 2020)

Actors Kriti Kharbanda and Pulkit Samrat have been painting the world red on social media with their loved-up pictures. And Kharbanda seems to be quite content with their relationship as she says that they both have learned immensely from each other both in their personal and professional lives.

“He has always been a very good actor and I love that he is a team player. For him, everybody is equal. What I have learnt from him is how to be secure in your own place. I sometimes wonder how he does it. That part of my life where I feel more secure as an actor comes from him because I have seen him do it. He holds his own in all his films, in ensembles,” shares the actor.

Further dolling out praises on Samrat, she adds, “I love how he is evolving as an actor. I am proud as a friend, girlfriend and a co-star.”

The 30-year-old, who has worked with Samrat in films such as Veerey Ki Wedding (2018) and Pagalpanti (2019) and the recent web project, Taish, says she appreciates the energy that he brings to the set.

“It is great having him on set. Not just because we are in a personal relationship. I have worked with Pulkit even before we started dating each other. In fact, that is how we first met and that is how we became good friends. If he wasn’t a good co-actor to me, we would not be where we are today personally,” she explains.

But even though the couple has worked together in films together, Kharbanda admits that they never pre-decide what projects they are going to take up.

“We keep our personal and professional life separate. When he signed Taish and when I signed the film, we didn’t know we were both doing it. We discussed it only after both of us got on board, and we happened to discuss our schedules and that is how we found out,” she says.