Here's why Aparshakti Khurana won't be dancing with Varun Dhawan in Street Dancer 3D
Aparshakti on why he won’t groove with Varun in next No dancing with Dhawan
Sonil Dedhia (MID-DAY; February 21, 2019)

After Badrinath Ki Dulhania (2017), Aparshakti Khurana will be seen sharing screen space with Varun Dhawan again in Street Dancer 3D. having shot the first schedule in Punjab, the actor is looking forward to join the unit in London.

“Varun and I share an amazing bond. The team is young, and always willing to help. The unfortunate part is that despite it being a dance-based film, I won’t be seen shaking a leg as that does not align with my character. I am a semi-professional Bhangra dancer, so I am trying to convince Remo [D’Souza, director] to give me a few steps,” he laughs.

Ask him if he’s worried about being typecast as the sidekick, and Khurana says, “It’s more important to do good roles rather than play the lead. After Dangal (2016), I turned down several offers that had me as the lead. Those projects haven’t even seen the light of day.”