BOMBAY TIMES (March 27, 2018)

Armaan Malik, who has sung many popular Bollywood songs, is excited after Varun Dhawan announced him as the voice of his upcoming film, October. Theher Ja, the first song from the film is an addition to the list of soul-stirring numbers that Armaan has sung. With many hits online, this simple and sweet melody is gaining popularity amongst listeners.

Talking about the track, Armaan says, “This is a very special song for me. I’ve always wanted to sing for Varun and I’m finally his voice in October. As a teenager, I’ve extensively worked with director Shoojit Sir on advertisement jingles and hence, I’m even more elated to work with him on this film.”

The 22-year-old singer-composer, who is looking forward to more such collaborations in the future, shares, “There are many songs in the pipeline. It’s an exciting period for me, as I am getting to work with a lot of new people. I can’t wait to bring more music to my fans. All I can reveal now is that I’m working on a new single, which should be out soon. I can’t wait to show it to everyone.”