Shraddha Kapoor and Siddhant Kapoor
Manishaa R (DNA; August 7, 2017)

Siddhanth Kapoor dotes on his younger sibling, Shraddha. “She is the apple of my eye. In fact, not just me, but everyone including my father, mother and my maasi, Padmini Kolhapure. We are all proud of her success and the way she has achieved it with her determination and hard work,” says Siddhanth.

‘We are best of friends’
The two siblings always make time for each other. “All of us, including my mom, dad and even my dog, have hectic schedules, but we all make time for each other. Shraddha and I are the best of friends and we talk about everything,” he says.

The DJ-turned-actor, who learnt filmmaking at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in the US, adds, “I read a good number of scripts that are offered to Shraddha and she, too, offers her opinion on my roles.”

Sharing screen space
Siddhanth, who will also be seen playing Shraddha’s brother on the big screen in Haseena Parkar, recalls how excited he was when he got to know that Shraddha had agreed to do the film. “Bachchpan se hum log nautanki karte aa rahe hain. It was a dream come true when I learnt that we were coming together on screen,” he says.

In the future
The actor, who has assisted Priyadarshan in films like Bhagam Bhag, and Bhool Bhulaiyaa, reveals his ultimate ambition. “I would like to direct her in a film one day and I am seriously working on it. Shraddha has the ability to justify even the most challenging roles. It is my dream to direct her soon,” he says.