ANIL_KAPOOR
Anil has been suffering from Knee Bursitis, which is an inflammation in the leg
Subhash K Jha (DNA; August 8, 2017)

Anil Kapoor flew to Germany over the weekend to consult with Dr Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfahrt known to cure atheletes’ injuries in the most unconventional ways. Anil, who has been suffering from Knee Bursitis, an inflammation in the leg, which can prove permanently damaging if not treated properly, needed to see the German expert who has cured, among others, the long-distance runner Usain Bolt and footballer Ronaldo.

Anil was advised to see Dr Muller-Wohlfahrt after his leg condition persisted. Anil, who is now home, says, “I’ve been advised complete bed rest for six weeks. I can’t be dancing around like a monkey because if I do so, my leg will be permanently damaged.”

Recently, when Anil went on The Kapil Sharma Show he broke his medical embargo and danced vigorously. This aggravated his condition. “Now if I don’t listen to the German doctor’s advice, I will have to face serious repercussions. He knows what he’s talking about. He has cured some of the world’s most celebrated sportspersons. So, I can’t put any pressure on the leg for six weeks. I am dropping out of all public activity,” he says. After six weeks, Anil may need surgery, but he’s hopeful that he will be able to avoid it.