Amy Jackson
Nayandeep Rakshit (DNA; July 13, 2017)

Amy Jackson is set to launch her own beachwear line. The actress reveals, “I love travelling. Swimming is a part of my daily routine. This summer, when I was travelling, I didn’t find anything that I liked so I thought of creating my own. It’s in the making at the moment. So there’s going to be cover-ups, bikinis, and one-piece costumes, etc.”

Affordable fashion
Sonam Kapoor and sister Rhea recently launched their own affordable apparel brand. Amy, too, wants to take the same route. She admits, “My beachwear line too will be affordable and modestly priced. It needs to be accessible to everyone.” Amy also wants to ensure that she caters to women of all ages and sizes. She says, “I am making sure that it is available to women of all shapes, sizes and ages. I want to make a woman feel and look beautiful in a swimsuit.”

My style fundas
The actress reveals that she is creatively involved with the designs with her team. “I want to express what I like and I also have an idea of what other people might need. I have been doing research and asking my friends and taking their inputs. But in the end, it’s a group effort,” says Amy.

No judging
Amy believes that women should wear whatever they feel like. “It’s a woman’s right to express herself in whatever way she wants. If you want to walk around naked, it’s your prerogative. Nobody has the right to question or judge you for that. It’s not according to someone else, but according to what makes you comfortable, that should dictate how you want to dress,” she concludes.