Rachana Dubey (BOMBAY TIMES; April 12, 2017)

You don't need a prize to guess which Bollywood actor's autobiography can easily become a bestseller, if it were to be written. Salman Khan it is. The actor's life, with its numerous ups and downs, is a book everyone would want to lay their hands on.

But that's not happening, not just yet. Salman, who launched a yesteryear leading lady's biography recently  was asked if he'd be ready to pen his tell-all too, since he has already taken to writing. For those who've tuned in late, he wrote the foreword for the doyen's biography on her request. “I don't think I will ever write or put my life story out there,“ said Salman with a chuckle, adding, “It's the bravest thing for anyone to do. I don't think I have it in me to bring out everything about myself in a book. Not now, not five years down...I guess, never. I think only Dharamji (actor Dharmendra) will understand that.“