Lilly Singh and Arjun Kapoor
Shilpi Sampad (MID-DAY; April 19, 2017)

With her comedy skits, Lilly Singh aka Superwoman has not just been a mass favourite, but a hit among celebrities too. The YouTube sensation counts many Bollywood stars among her friends and as she gets ready to take the stage at the Shanmukhananda Hall here today, she tells us she would like to collaborate with a few film personalities soon.

"My schedule never seems to allow that and they obviously live too far. But yeah, I think I should collaborate with some of my Bollywood friends on my YouTube channel," she says, adding that she has been following the comedy scene in India, and enjoys the work of All India Bakchod and The Viral Fever.

If she had to roast an Indian celeb, she'd pick Arjun Kapoor. "I'm pretty good friends with him and he's a sport. He's fun and won't take it to heart."

Asked about comedians often coming under fire for their gigs, she says, "No matter what you say, someone or the other will always get offended. I have done a lot of videos that are positive and about great causes, but people still take offence. It's difficult to ask someone to draw a line, as everyone's line is different."

At her show, Lilly will deliver an hour-long motivational talk based on her book, How To Be A Bawse: "I'll make the audience do some exercises with me and each other, to teach them a lot of lessons from the book. It's funny and inspirational; I hope it will encourage them to be a bawse."