Hrithik Roshan
Nayandeep Rakshit (DNA; April 20, 2017)

Hrithik Roshan has attempted several genres in his 17-year-long Bollywood career. From love stories to rom-coms, sci-fi to thrillers. But there’s something that still lures Duggu.

He reveals, “I have a fascination for psychological thrillers. I think if made well, they can be great films. I would love to do one soon. In fact, I have been itching to do one for years now.”

Any favourites, we ask. Pat comes the response. “I am a huge fan of The Sixth Sense. I think it’s unbelievable what they did with that film. So if we can create something like that, I would readily do it. No one needs to cajole me at all.”

But he also feels that the genre has not really got its due. “It’s one of those neglected categories we have. I don’t think as an industry, Bollywood has made some amazing ones. We need to have a powerful script in place for that because that’s the main requirement and once we get that correct, everything else will fall in place,” he adds.