Avinash Lohana (MUMBAI MIRROR; April 7, 2017)

Akshay Oberoi who will next be seen in Saif Ali Khan’s Kalakaandi has a reason to celebrate as his wife Jyothi and him have become proud parents. Their son was born on April 4 at a suburban hospital.

“We have named him Avyaan which means one without any imperfections. I have heard people saying that having a child is a life-altering experience and I agree. It’s hard to describe it in words but nothing matters beyond this moment. The baby is healthy and all of us are very happy,” says Akshay.

And how does he plan to bring in the occasion? “It’s a big day for us so party toh banti hai. We’ll plan one soon,” says the actor, who’s on a paternity break from the shoot of Nagesh Kukunoor’s web series The Test Case. “It’s a long schedule but the producers have given me a few days off to be with my baby. I’ll be resuming work from around April 15.”