MUMBAI MIRROR (May 23, 2016)

While Salman Khan confid ed in Mirror recently (May 21) that he wanted kids more than marriage, his rumoured ladylove, Iulia Vantur, has said that she has no 'immediate' plans to settle down in the wake of persistent rumours that the couple is set for October nuptials. Rubbishing all reports, the Romanian model-actress even steered clear of mentioning Salman as she took to her Instagram account to set the record straight.

“Dear friends, I didn't feel the need to react to any rumours. But now I think I should state clearly that I was never married and I am in no hurry to wear my wedding dress. God bless us all,“ the post read.

While Iulia and Salman are reported to be dating for a while now, their first public appearance together, at Preity Zinta and Gene Goodenough's reception bash, sent the rumour mills into overdrive.