Upala KBR (DNA; May 24, 2016)

Abhishek Bachchan hasn’t got a tattoo yet. This, despite close friends Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt having several inkings. Nevertheless, Abhi sports two temporary tats in his next release Housefull 3, in which he plays a budding rapper. While people think he’s too proper and conservative to have one done, in real life, he loves tattoos and is keen to get inked.

Many of his friends sport tattoos. Why hasn’t he ever got one? “I never managed to find one that could potentially be a permanent inking. The ones in H3 would come off every evening after shooting. I would love to have a tattoo and have considered getting one several times. I think it’s very cool to have a tattoo, it’s just that I don’t know what that should be. It should be something that’s symbolic to you and mean something to you, but I have never been able to zero down on that one thing.”

The tattoos he wears in Housefull 3 signify a few things. Abhi says, “Being a rapper, I had a very retro two-in-one tattoo on my neck and on my hand, I have a musical note, so people would know that I am a musical person.”