Kunal Kapoor finds producers for 2 of his scripts
7:43 AM
Posted by Fenil Seta
BOMBAY TIMES (March 18, 2015)
After exploring his acting
chops in multiple films, Kunal Kapoor had taken to the
pen and has written a bunch of scripts in the last few years. Two of his
screenplays - a romantic story and a slick comedy, have found producers
to back them. When Kunal was quizzed about the shift from acting to
writing, he said, “Honestly, I was not being offered the sort of roles
that I find exciting.“ And his inclination towards writing stemmed from his desire to tell better stories.
“Writing is something I love, and there are so many stories that I'm
dying to tell. I felt that if I was not getting the sort of work I want,
I'd step up and create work for myself. It takes a lot of courage to
wait patiently and do only the work you believe in. It's great that
passion and conviction are getting me the right attention finally,“ says
the actor.
This entry was posted on October 4, 2009 at 12:14 pm, and is filed under
Bollywood News,
Kunal Kapoor
. Follow any responses to this post through RSS. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment