Randeep Hooda on his bond with Salman Khan

Randeep Hooda on the ‘bro’ bond he shares with Salman Khan after working together in many films
HINDUSTAN TIMES (April 3, 2024)

Randeep Hooda has worked with actor Salman Khan in several movies, including Kick (2014), Sultan (2016) and Radhe (2021). Opening up about the close “bro” bond the two co-stars share, the actor called Khan an “intense and intelligent” person, who always advises him to “do more work”.

During a recent interview on YouTuber Ranveer Allahabadia’s podcast, The Ranveer Show, the 47-year-old elaborated, “He always advises me to earn more money and do more work. He tells me if I don’t build a fortune by working now, I might face troubles in the future. I have obeyed very few of them (Salman’s words of wisdom), but he always talks to me with my best interest in his heart.”

The Swatantrya Veer Savarkar actor added, “He (Salman) has always given me great advice, I just couldn’t follow it. I have a different thought process, but I always listen to the advice and try to follow it. I cannot change too much as a person. He is very intense, intelligent and a thinker. I am more of a bro to him. I am very emotional, too.”