Arbaaz and I were too different: Giorgia
Navya Kharbanda (HINDUSTAN TIMES; December 8, 2023)

In a recent revelation, actor Giorgia Andriani confirmed her split from long-time partner, actor-producer Arbaaz Khan, attributing their decision to “too many differences”. Andriani elucidates that their “diverse perspectives on future plans and life” led to their “mutual decision to part ways”.

“For example, I am a whimsical person, and I like to travel on a whim. If I’m free and I decide I want to go somewhere, I go. It didn’t feel right when he didn’t want the same things. Arbaaz loves to sit and watch movies and documentaries. I am very different; I can’t sit,” explains Andriani, adding, “What I value in a relationship is having similar interests, but sadly, we didn’t share any mutual interests, which was not favourable for our relationship.”

Despite their separation, the 34-year-old emphasizes the enduring friendship they maintain post-breakup, stating, “After the breakup, people are bitter and they don’t have much to say to each other, but in our case, that’s not what it is.” The Karoline Kamakshi (2019) actor further adds, “We still crack jokes, and I am still very fond of him. So, yes, we are still in touch.”

Meanwhile, on the work front, Andriani will soon make her debut in movies down South with Martin. She says, “I have something interesting coming in January, but I can’t reveal yet.”