ragini khanna, ragini khanna gurgaon, raginin khanna debut film, ragini khanna photos

Tanvi Trivedi (BOMBAY TIMES; September 11, 2023)

Ragini Khanna, who is best known for her role in the TV show Sasural Genda Phool, is hoping to get married soon. She says, “My mother has almost opened a marriage bureau at home. She is considering proposals and checking out eligible bachelors everyday. I feel this is the right time to get married and settle down. Hopefully, it should happen soon. I don’t have a long list of qualities that I would like in my partner, but I would want him to be based in Mumbai. I have worked very hard and want to continue working in showbiz. I gave my career priority for 10 years and now wish to focus on myself.”

Ragini has kept away from fiction shows for the last 10 years, except for a special appearance in the second season of Sasural Genda Phool. The actress says it has been a conscious decision because working for long hours took a toll on her health.

She explains, “When I was doing Sasural Genda Phool, I faced a lot of health issues. I was almost hospitalized. So, I moved to reality shows, live events and films. But like many other actors who leave TV for films, I would not do that. TV made me who I am today.”

Why should I comment on Govinda mama and Krushna’s equation?
Ragini, who is Govinda’s niece and Krushna Abhishek’s sister, is aware of the issues between the two, but doesn’t wish to discuss the subject. “Why should I comment on their equation? I love them both and have shared my perspective with them on the issue. I don’t want to share that with the world,” she says.