Payal Ghosh upset with Krushna not promoting their upcoming film: Aap ek Instagram post toh daal hi sakte ho
Navya Kharbanda (HINDUSTAN TIMES; July 6, 2023)

Actor Payal Ghosh, who is looking forward to the release of her next, Fire of Love: Red, is bothered about co-actor Krushna Abhishek not promoting the film. “He is busy in his own world or what, I don’t know. Each time the makers ask him to come for the promotions, he says he is busy travelling somewhere,” says Ghosh, adding that there is no tiff between the two either.

The 33-year-old rues that the actor’s absence from the promotions might impact the business of the film. The Ashok Tyagi directorial is slated for release later this month.

“Krushna is quite a big name in television, toh uska influence toh hota. Agar aap nahin bhi aa rahe ho, toh at least Instagram par songs ya trailer promote toh kar sakte ho. It is his film, too. It looks so odd and everyone keeps asking me about his absence,” she says.

Krushna Abhishek clarifies
“I wasn’t in touch with the production team. I was very busy with Bigg Boss OTT and Kapil Sharma’s comedy show. My dadi expired a week back and nobody knows about it. Aisa nahin hai that I’m not promoting the film, they just don’t know about it. I love the team,” the actor tells us.

Payal Ghosh upset with Krushna not promoting their upcoming film: Aap ek Instagram post toh daal hi sakte ho