It is not like I let  go of money and say, ‘Kaam chahiye  bas’ : Amol
Rishabh Suri (HINDUSTAN TIMES; July 19, 2023)

More than quantity, the quality of work drives Amol Parashar. The actor states, “I know what I bring to the table. I am never like apna kaam karke chala jaaunga.” The Tripling and Sardar Udham (2021) actor adds, “Sometimes, I want to do certain kinds of projects. I would also like to take some credit for maintaining quality. At times, paise ka laalach chodhna padta hai. But it is not like I let go of money and say, ‘Kaam chahiye bas’. That’s not who I am. I enjoy the business too.”

Though, as an outsider, on occasion, actors don’t have a choice and might end up picking projects for money. Parashar says he knows how to not compromise on work for money and still manage to have a decent lifestyle.

“I did a project 10 years ago, which I wouldn’t have done if I had better choices back then. But, if you (referring to actors who complain about less pay) are roaming around in a luxury car, shopping in London, and say, ‘I need money’, I don’t get that. Aapne apna lifestyle waisa banaya, so you want that money. Mine has been smooth so far as I don’t desire a lot of materialistic things. I just bought a house for my parents, it was quite an emotional moment,” he ends.