Shefali Jariwala on being trolled for her vacation picture with Parag Tyagi in the pool
Hasti Doshi (BOMBAY TIMES; June 17, 2023)

Shefali Jariwala recently posted some pictures of herself with her family from her Goa vacation. However, the actress was trolled for one of her pictures where she is in the pool with husband Parag Tyagi. Some users on social media called her ‘besharam’ for sporting a bikini while others said that she shouldn’t post such pictures.

Shefali remains unfazed and says it’s a part and parcel of being on social media. She says, “Trolling is something that is unavoidable. When you are on social media, people are going to comment; some will be good and some will be negative. I don’t take things to heart, but sometimes the comments are just so bizarre. Anyway, I did not let it affect me; I wouldn’t ruin my vacation for that. I had a good time and cherish the memories from my holiday. ”

‘I AM NOT GOING TO JUSTIFY THE PICTURES I SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA’
Shefali is amused that people could troll her for something like this. “How is it inappropriate to put a picture with my husband from our family vacation? It is my social media account and I can put up what I want. We post about our work and vacations all the time. Anyway, kuch toh log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna. I am not going to justify the pictures I share on social media,” says Shefali, who was seen on Bigg Boss 13 and is currently focusing on web shows.