Tamannaah Bhatia confirms romance with Vijay Varma
HINDUSTAN TIMES (June 14, 2023)

Looks like actor Tamannaah Bhatia has finally put an end to speculations of her relationship with actor Vijay Varma. The former revealed that love blossomed on set for the two.

“I don’t think you get attracted to someone just because they are your co-star. It’s definitely more personal,” she said, about Varma.

When asked if things changed while working on Lust Stories 2, Bhatia said, “Yes”. She went on to tell Film Companion, “He (Varma) is someone who came to me with his guards down. It became very easy for me to lower my guards. We, as high-achieving women, think we’ve to work hard for everything. When something is so simple, you don’t have to walk on eggshells just to be yourself... I have created a world for myself and here’s a person who actually understood that world without me doing anything. He’s a person who I care about deeply. He’s my happy place.”

Dating rumours sparked after a video of them kissing at a New Year’s Eve party in Goa surfaced on social media. While they have almost always maintained silence about their relationship, Varma and Bhatia have often been papped together in Mumbai on several instances, from dinner dates to movie outings.