Sara Ali Khan confirms brother Ibrahim’s acting debut

HINDUSTAN TIMES (May 22, 2023)

It’s all in the Khan-dan, it seems. Actor Sara Ali Khan, who recently made her Cannes debut, has confirmed that her brother, Ibrahim Ali Khan, will be making his entry into the Hindi film industry soon. Although Ibrahim assisted filmmaker Karan Johar on the set of the upcoming movie, Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani, he had not yet openly revealed any details about his speculated entry in showbiz as an actor.

During an interview with Film Companion, Sara said, “You know, he just finished shooting his first film as an actor, which I can’t believe.”

She further mentioned that whenever Ibrahim comes back home, whether it is from school or his current shoot, both she and their mother, actor Amrita Singh, greet him with love. “That is when I realized I do have the heart of my mother. Because we do treat Ibrahim very similarly,” she added. 

Talking about their mum’s reaction to Ibrahim’s first film, Sara said, “I think we are both emotional beings, and I think I see that most when I see Ibrahim come home.”