Mumbai Meri Jaan: Mumbai's top 5 by Isha Koppikar

Neha Maheshwri (BOMBAY TIMES; March 14, 2023)

Isha Koppikar has been busy balancing her personal life with her work, while also focussing on her fitness goals. Although she understands that being a part of showbiz demands that you look a certain way, the actress hopes to never give in to the temptations of cosmetic surgery. Like other actresses, she too has been under scrutiny for her looks.

Talking about one such incident, she shares, “I was asked to remove my mole, I refused. I said that if Cindy Crawford has it in the middle of her face, why can’t I have it on my nose? God has given me something and made me like this for a reason. Why should I play around with it?”

The actress adds, “Nowadays, people in their 20s go in for surgeries. It’s crazy to know all the stuff girls put into their skin in a bid to delay ageing. You’ve got to embrace your imperfections. I am very happy with the way I am made.”