‘THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT BIRYANI’
Paul Rudd enjoyed an Indian meal in London recently and he cannot wait to visit India soon
Sugandha Rawal (HINDUSTAN TIMES; February 11, 2023)

Hollywood actor Paul Rudd loves India. In fact, exploring the country and its culture is on top of his to-do list. Recently, pictures of the Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantumania actor, enjoying an Indian meal with his friend, actor Dan Levy, in London, went viral on social media, which delighted Rudd’s Indian fans. “I just love Indian food,” gushes the actor.

The 53-year-old adds, “I went back to that restaurant quite a few times and also visited a few other Indian restaurants. I live in New York and there are some really good options for Indian food there.” 

The actor adds that his family loves Indian food, too: “There is something about a good biryani and naan. For instance, my daughter, who doesn’t enjoy food much, would say, ‘I want Indian food’. My whole family loves it.”

The actor wishes to visit India soon. “If there’s one country that I really want to visit, it’s India. I have a friend who lived in India for a year and it changed his life. So, yes, India is number one [on the places-to-visit list] for me,” says the actor.

Rudd plays a superhero called Scott Lang in the third instalment of the Ant-Man franchise and he admits that though the role was challenging, playing a father and superhero resonated with him. “The identity of him as a father is the core of who Scott Lang is and it is the core of who I am [in real life]… He loves his daughter and it is his biggest superpower, because a father will go to any and all lengths to protect his child,” the actor ends.

‘THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT BIRYANI’
This photo of Paul Rudd and Dan Levy enjoying Indian food went viral recently