Meet Hrithik’s stunt double who resembles SSR
Rishabh Suri (HINDUSTAN TIMES; February 25, 2023)

Pictures of stuntman Mansoor Ali Khan have taken the internet by storm. The reason? His striking resemblance with late actor late Sushant Singh Rajput. “Once or twice earlier, too, my picture has gone viral. But, never at this level!” Khan, who is actor Hrithik Roshan’s stunt double, tells us.

Ask if anyone has mentioned his resemblance to Rajput earlier, and Khan says, “Sushant aur main 2009 mein same martial arts teacher se training lete the. We would meet often in class. He wasn’t doing television at that time. People would tell me even then, ‘Tum dono ek jaise dikhte ho, ek hi jaisi height, physique aur personality’.”

Born in Delhi, Khan moved to Mumbai in search of better career prospects. His first film, he says, was Salman Khan-starrer Wanted (2009). “I was a stuntman in it. Then, I did Ek Tha Tiger (2012). My first film with Hrithik sir as a [stunt] double was Agneepath (2012). I went on to do Kaabil (2017), War (2019) and recently, Vikram Vedha (2022).”

He goes on to add, “I have been a stunt double for other actors too, but when I met Hrithik, mujhe unhone feel hi nahin karaya ki woh itne bade superstar hain. Hello bola aur gale mile, and we shot [for the scene]. Then, he told me, ‘Hum saath mein aur kaam karenge’. He didn’t say this just because I look the way I do... He is a kind person. He is caring and appreciates me.”