Nora has always been jealous of Jacqueline, claims conman Sukesh Chandrasekhar
BOMBAY TIMES (January 23, 2023)

Adding a new twist to the Sukesh Chandrashekhar case that Bollywood actresses Nora Fatehi and Jaqueline Fernandes have gotten tangled up in, the alleged conman has claimed in a statement on Saturday that he and Jacqueline Fernandez were in a “serious relationship”. Chandrashekhar further alleged that Nora Fatehi was jealous of Jacqueline.

In a press statement issued through his lawyers, Chandrashekhar stated, “Nora was jealous of Jacqueline and was brainwashing me against her, as she wanted me to leave Jacqueline and date her. Nora used to try calling me at least 10 times a day...As I and Jacqueline were in a serious relationship, I started avoiding Nora, but she kept irritating me...She also kept sending me multiple pictures of Hermes bags and jewellery that she wanted, which I obliged by giving her, which she was using till date.”

The letter further reads, “Nora claims that she did not want a car, but that is a very big lie, as she was after my life that her car had to be changed. Then it was me and her who selected the (new) BMW 5 series, which she kept using for a long time.”
----------------------------------------
HINDUSTAN TIMES (January 23, 2023)

In a recent development, where the Economic Offences Wing of the Delhi Police has filed a supplementary charge sheet in connection with the Rs. 200 crore extortion case, alleged conman Sukesh Chandrasekhar on Saturday claimed that actor Nora Fatehi has always been jealous of actor Jacqueline Fernandez.

Chandrasekhar stated in a press statement issued through his lawyers, Anant Malik and AK Singh, that Fatehi always brainwashed him against Fernandez as she wanted him to leave Fernandez and start dating her. “Nora used to try calling me at least 10 times a day, and if I didn’t answer the call, she used to keep calling me,” he claimed. 

“As Jacqueline and I were in a serious relationship, I started avoiding Nora, but she kept irritating me by calling and also, asking me to help Bobby (her relative) set up a music production company, which I did. She also kept sending me multiple pictures of Hermès bags and jewellery that she wanted, which I obliged. Ask her to produce one bill of Hermès bags that she still has; she will never be able to produce the bills because she does not have them.The bags are worth more than Rs. 2 crores,” claimed Chandrasekhar.

He also stated that “Nora gives a different statement before the ED u/s 50 PMLA, which is admissible in court, but later the entire statement is changed and new stories are told before the EOW and a magistrate”. He also added that his association with “actors Nikki Tamboli and Chahatt Khanna were only professional”.