'If All Goes Well, Pavitra Punia And I Will Get Married This Year,' Says Eijaz Khan

Tanvi Trivedi (BOMBAY TIMES; December 24, 2022)

Pavitra Punia, who is currently seen in shq Ki Dastaan Naagmani, has been in a relationship with Eijaz Khan since the time the two met on Bigg Boss 14, couple of years ago. Sometime back, the actress posted a picture of Eijaz proposing to her and ever since people have been asking her about their wedding plans.

When we spoke to her recently, she said, “Our wedding will be sudden, just like the ring pictures that you saw in October. Shaadi kabhi bhi ho sakti hai, we don’t really want to plan. It will happen when it has to, and at that time, I will announce it to the world. I would not like to say anything before that.”

The actress, who has been in a live-in relationship for the past few months, shared how everything is going well in her relationship, but it takes effort from both sides. She said, “We are in a good space. We are a normal couple, just like any other couple. I have seen my parents and they too have their share of fights after which they are back to sharing and showing their love for each other. Similarly, Eijaz and I as a couple also have our ups and downs. I do feel that no relationship is a cakewalk and if you want it to be smooth, you have to work on it. Both individuals have to put in a lot of effort to make it work.”

On the career front, Pavitra is enjoying her stint on Naagmani. She says, “It’s a good role. I like playing negative roles because they give you scope to perform.”