I don’t see a  ring yet, let’s ask Karan: Tejasswi
Monika Rawal Kukreja (HINDUSTAN TIMES; September 19, 2022)

One of the most popular couples in town, Karan Kundrra and Tejasswi Prakash are a social media sensation. Each time the actors are papped together, their pictures go viral in no time. Mention this to Prakash and she sounds all modest:

“People love to see Karan, and if I’m with him, they like it. When we go out, everybody recognizes him. At times, people would tell him, ‘You were so good on Bigg Boss’. I’d be sitting right there and be like, ‘But, I won the show, aapne mujhe pehchana bhi nahin’ (laughs). And then Karan would say that’s because he's tall and people can spot him from a distance. So, he never takes the credit.”

All praises for her beau, Prakash admits that Kundrra’s presence has brought about “a massive difference” in her life. “I’ve changed completely. The way I approach my career now is so different. That’s because Karan has been so gutsy and has experimented with all his projects. And he makes sure that I have that confidence, too. He tells me, ‘You’re young, you can take risks, just try new things.’ He’s the one who has made me think the way I do now. Like, all the answers I just gave you, it’s all his teachings (chuckles),” she adds.

Amid all this, one question that has been on everyone’s mind is when are they taking their relationship to the next level. Prakash, 29, quips, “Whether wedding is on the cards or not, I am, as usual, going to put it all on Karan. I mean, I don’t know, I don’t see a ring. Do you? So, let’s ask him.”

However, when asked if it bothers her that more than her work, her love life gets talked about, she says, “TejRan (their couple name) has been loved so much that I’m just scared. I don’t want it to make people stop looking at us as serious actors; we’re not just a couple. That’s why a lot of times we avoid being together. Despite all the love and blessings, I have a concern... I don’t want our relationship to ever overshadow the fact that both Karan and I are good at what we do. We’re strong, both individually and as a couple.”