Taapsee is all aboutBreaking norms,one at a time
Syeda Eba Fatima (HINDUSTAN TIMES; September 30, 2022)

Taapsee Pannu says she feels like she is running a solo race and has a limited number of years to do everything that she ever thought of doing. “It’s like I am a batsman who has limited overs and wants to hit a century. So I keep hustling. I do not want to regret later thinking about a certain opportunity that I had and didn’t take up,” says the actor, who recently joined the Tennis Premium League as the co-owner of Punjab Tigers. 

Apart from that, Pannu is signing back-to-back brand endorsement deals and gearing up for her debut as a producer with Blurr. Ask how she manages it all, and she tells us, “I don’t have to make extra efforts to make time because I give every job equal importance. I work as an actor for 12 hours a day, and I love doing it. But once I pack up and return home, I do not bring my acting hangover with me. I am not just an actor. I have a personal life that is away from the entertainment industry, and I enjoy it as much as my life as an actor. If I am constantly surrounded by only films, acting and the industry, I might not grow as a person. I need to look at the overall growth of my personality.”  

Pannu, who won Best Actor Female (Popular) at OTTPlay Awards, appears to be having a busy year, with Wo Ladki Hain Kaha, Dunki and several projects in her kitty, including a South film. She believes that “one should never say never”. “For the time being, the production appears to be more likely for me, so I’m giving it a shot,” ends Pannu.