Tara Sutaria Reveals Her 'Lifeline' And We Can't Help But Relate

Renuka Vyavahare (BOMBAY TIMES; June 12, 2022)

Tara Sutaria is a romantic at heart and believes that love finds its way, however tough the road ahead might be. The Marjaavaan actress, who is reportedly dating Aadar Jain, while talking on the subject of love, said, “I’ve always loved everything about love. I would often wonder where life and love would take me, and I’m happy to be where I am currently. I feel blessed. I’m a Scorpio, we are known for being passionate and loving intensely. I think the world we live in can be a tough place to do most things, but it hasn’t changed how I feel about love. Call me utopian but I’ve always believed that love is the answer.”

The actress who has been seen on the big screen in some intense romantic dramas, shares that her favourite book is also an all-time favourite of many romantics. “My favourite book has always been Love Story by Erich Segal,” she shared.

The actress’ belief in love was shaped by the people close to her. She said, “My perception of love was shaped by real women and men around me. My nani and nana had a 30-year age gap between them, but that wasn’t a problem in the slightest. They’ve had the most glorious love all their lives and I’m yet to see a pair as smitten and crazy about each other.”