‘I love talking about the person  I am dating’

Rishabh Suri (HINDUSTAN TIMES; June 25, 2022)

She’s not one to shy away from talking about her personal life. Actor Avika Gor is out and proud about dating Milind Chandwani (social activist and founder of an NGO). “I am not really bothered about the constant talk around my personal life. I love talking about the person I am dating. I love showing that off,” says the 24-year-old, who is set to make her Bollywood debut with 1920: Horrors Of The Heart.

The actor adds that she’s often dissuaded from talking about her love life. “They (people) keep telling me, ‘You should be a little secretive about your personal things.’ But I have always believed that people have seen me grow. I started working at the age of seven and they have literally seen everything that’s happened in my life. I feel if something makes me and my family happy, people should know about it, too,” asserts Gor, who loves “the idea of getting so much attention”.

‘I love talking about the person  I am dating’