Hrishikesh Pandey all praise for Boman Irani

Tanvi Trivedi (BOMBAY TIMES; June 13, 2022)

CID actor Hrishikesh Pandey has solved many crime cases on his TV show. Recently, however, the actor went through an unfortunate incident during a sight-seeing trip in South Mumbai with his family.

On June 5, the actor decided to get on a bus for a sightseeing trip from Colaba to Tardeo. While he boarded an AC bus with his family, he got robbed and he lost cash, his PAN Card, Aadhar Card, his car documents and credit cards. The actor has lodged a complaint at Colaba Police Station.

Hrishikesh said, “Many years ago, I used to stay in Colaba and had not visited this area for a long time after I shifted to Malad. We decided to go to Elephanta Caves and after we came back from there we took take a bus from Colaba to Tardeo. We boarded the AC bus around 6:30 pm. Soon after I got down, I checked my sling bag and found that my cash, credit cards and other important documents were missing. I reported the incident at Colaba Police Station.”

Hrishikesh added, “My main concern is the identification documents that I have lost. I have heard many incidents of how people use other's identification documents online to purchase things. I am also concerned about losing my credit cards. The bus was crowded and I had heard about such incidents, but I didn't think it would happen to me. In the crowd, I did not realise when the guy removed everything from my bag.”

Hrishikesh is hoping that he will get his documents back. He said, “Since I have played an inspector on CID, many people would come to me with their problems in their real lives. I have tried to help those who came to me. And now, I have been robbed! I am hoping that the police will be able to crack this case.”