Bollywood actress Adah Sharma

Onkar Kulkarni (BOMBAY TIMES; May 7, 2022)

Adah Sharma feels that a first date can be unpredictable if you are meeting someone after chatting online or a few telephonic conversations. So, the Commando 3 actress has a quick suggestion.

She shares, “I feel a movie theatre is the best place for a date. You don’t have to interact much with the other person, and if you don’t want to answer certain questions, you can just hush them up by saying that you are watching an important scene (laughs!).”

Dates or no dates, Adah loves watching movies in theatres. “I have unlimited stamina when it comes to watching movies in a theatre,” she says, adding, “I’m one of those who can watch four movies back-to-back.”

Also, watching her own films on the big screen gives her a high. “I watched films like 1920 (2008) and Commando 3 (2019) in theatres. I went to a single screen to watch them, and for an actor, I think it’s the best feeling.”