Vivek Anand Oberoi: Wanted to present something different

Uma Ramasubramanian (MID-DAY; April 29, 2022)

In a bid to mark 20 years since he made his industry debut with Company (2002), Vivek Anand Oberoi featured in the track, Dhokebaaz, which releases today and brings together the Titliaan duo Jaani and Afsana Khan. 

Oberoi tells mid-day, “Dhokebaaz is a powerful song with a unique storyline brought together by Jaani, and featuring the beautiful voice of Afsana. I wanted to present something different for my audiences to mark 20 years in Bollywood, and working on this video has been an [unparalleled] experience. I had a great time shooting with my co-star Tridha [Choudhury].”

The track on love and betrayal showcases the treacherous relationship of its protagonists. Jaani says, “I can’t wait to see how the audience reacts and embraces this unique creation of love and betrayal. The track is innovative, and I believe the audience will appreciate it.”