Kriti Kharbanda Is Just Reminding You All That Pulkit Samrat Is Taken
Onkar Kulkarni (BOMBAY TIMES; April 26, 2022)

Pulkit Samrat and Kriti Kharbanda have been in a relationship since the past few years. The two got to spend a lot of time together in the last two years during the lockdown. With so many Bollywood celebrities taking wedding vows in recent times, we asked Pulkit if they, too, were planning to take their relationship to the next level.

“Kriti and I are like best friends, and that’s what’s most important,” says Pulkit, adding, “As best friends or companions, we push each other to grow individually in our own lives and focus on work. Both of us are ambitious individuals. We have had our share of slips in our careers, and so we need that constant push. I am lucky to have her in my life as she keeps me grounded and on track. So, right now, that’s what we are doing, just trying to be the best version of ourselves so that we can be even better for each other.”

Prod him to share his thoughts on marriage, and he says, “Mera toh funda simple hai, as long as you are living as best friends, things are sorted. That way, aapke jhagde aur pyaar friends wale hote hai. When it comes to marriage, it tends to sometimes change this equation between the two individuals. So, as long as you are best friends, you are sorted, why stress so much?”

On the work front, Pulkit is currently shooting for the comedy Fukrey 3 and the romantic film Suswagatam Khushaamadeed. The actor says that although he had got a bit lazy about staying fit over the last two years, now he is back to hitting the gym. “I used to just laze around and eat. I had taken to munching all kinds of junk food. However, I am glad that work keeps me on my toes now. I did slip for a while, but I am happy that I am back on track.”

While he loves sweating it out in the gym, Pulkit also likes to explore other fitness regimes to break the monotony. Kriti has taken to pole dancing as one of her fitness regimes and now Pulkit also wants to give it a shot.

He says, “I take up anything that helps me keep fit. The other day I was watching Kriti’s pole dancing videos. She is so good at it! I have even told her that I want to try it. I know there’s a notion that pole dancing is generally meant for women, but I want to give it a shot as part of my fitness regime as it is great for the core. It may look easy, but pole dancing is quite tough.”