He is happy to have people who he knows will stand by him during his not-so-good times too
Onkar Kulkarni (BOMBAY TIMES; January 8, 2022)

From Pyaar Ka Punchnama to Dhamaka, Kartik Aaryan has come a long way. The actor who hails from Gwalior has made Mumbai his home and has been enjoying a successful career in Bollywood. While he’s seen his highs, there was a time where was going through his share of lows too. Remember the phase where he was apparently dropped from a couple of films last year? The actor had even gone underground for a while only to comeback with a bang, where he won praises for his last release Dhamaka.

To sail through such tough times, Kartik is happy that he has a bunch of people who he knows would stand by him during his not-so-good times too. He says, “When things are not going your way and your chips are down… you feel glad to have those loved ones around you. These are the people who really push you or really help you through it. I am really lucky to have a family where I have a very supportive father, mother and sister. That apart I am still in touch with my college and school friends who help me stay grounded.”

Not only his folks and family, Kartik also thanks his fans for supporting him come what may. “I have a loyal fan base who has always been there for me. So you see, even if things are not going in my way I have a great team, great people around me and so it works out pretty well for me. Yeh highs and lows sabke life mein aate hai, but you never lose hope.”