BOMBAY TIMES (August 24, 2021)

From experimenting with various characters in her films to identifying the potential of podcasts and creating one of her own, to starting an initiative on breastfeeding, Neha Dhupia has always taken the road less travelled. This time around, the actor has donned the avatar of a policewoman and proudly flaunting her baby bump in uniform. Yes, Neha will be essaying the role of a pregnant cop, ACP Catherine Alvarez, in A Thursday, directed by Behzad Khambata. The actress is busy shooting these days to wrap up her film commitment before she welcomes her little bundle of joy.

“I signed this beautiful film before I was pregnant, and as an actor and a woman, I find it amazing for the makers and the director to incorporate my pregnancy as a part of the character. There is nothing more satisfying for me than doing what I love every day, even with one baby in hand and one in the tummy! My first child taught me that there is truly nothing a mom can’t do, and this pregnancy is a strong validation of that learning,” says Neha.

She once again proves to be an inspiration for all the mothers out there who juggle home, work and children. “For my children, I will follow my passion. I want to teach them by example to never give up on their dreams. I see motherhood as a huge motivation for me to show up for my work every day and give it my best shot,” signs off Neha.