Rachana Dubey (BOMBAY TIMES; November 4, 2020)

Taapsee Pannu, who recently took a brief vacation between two projects, is now back in work mode. She has already wrapped up her Tamil film, and has been shooting for Haseen Dillruba. Due to her packed date diary for the next few months, the actress may just get a day or two off during the festive season. She’s expected to start shooting for two films in November. But it’s not all work for the Thappad actress, who has managed to furnish her new apartment just in time for Diwali.

Talking about it, she shares, “I had bought a house last year, this one is right above the flat that I live in. It will be ready by Diwali. That is the new addition to my life, which we will celebrate. My parents are already here. In fact, they watched over the work for the house while I was away shooting for my film. Around Diwali, it would be functional, but before that, all of us will offer prayers together, so that the house exudes positivity and happiness.”

Usually, she sets aside certain important dates so that she can spend time with her family during festivals like Diwali. “This year will be very different from any other,” she says, adding, “However, I am not regretting it. I didn’t work for almost five months, and that has created a lot of backlog. Rashmi Rocket and Looop Lapeta will be shot in alternate schedules between November and February 2021. So, I don’t think I will get a break between these films. It will be a working Diwali.”