Picture Courtesy: Official Instagram Account/Jacqueline Fernandez
BOMBAY TIMES (November 6, 2020)

Though most actors had to spend an extended time at home due to the pandemic with their shoots being stalled, the year has had a silver lining for Jacqueline Fernandez, who has been on a signing spree. She has signed three big-budget entertainers — Rohit Shetty’s Cirkus alongside Ranveer Singh, Pawan Kirpalani-directorial Bhoot Police with Saif Ali Khan and Arjun Kapoor, and Salman Khan-starrer Kick 2, which will be directed by Sajid Nadiadwala. She recently took off to Dharamshala to begin work on Bhoot Police.

Thrilled to be back on sets, Jacqueline says, “I am looking forward to working on such exciting projects. The genre of each of the films is very different and something that I wanted to tick off my bucket list. The characters that I play are vastly different, too, so, it is going to be super thrilling. Also, the co-stars that I am going to be working with are people that I have cherished working with before, like Salman Khan and Saif Ali Khan. I will be collaborating with Rohit Shetty and Ranveer Singh for the first time. They are all a powerhouse of talent and it's going to be a blast shooting with them.”

Jacqueline has been touted to be one of the most hardworking actresses by her co-stars, and that has translated in the work that she has done on the big screen. Her packed schedule begins with Bhoot Police, for which she will be shooting all of November in Himachal Pradesh. This year, the actress will also be bringing in the festival of lights, Diwali, amidst the mountains. From December onwards, she will start work on Cirkus, and next year, the much-anticipated Kick sequel will begin. “I will have no time to unwind and switch from one character to another, but I am not complaining, as I will be in a happy place with back-to-back films lined up,” Jacqueline sums up.