Sangeeta Yadav (HINDUSTAN TIMES; March 19, 2020)

Apart from filmmaking, Homi Adajania is a doting father and loves to spend time raising his six-year-old sons Zreh and Zane. And when they accompany him on the sets, he likes the way his kids respond to his work.

“They see me shooting on set and then they see the same stuff they watched being shot translate onto the big screen. So they’re familiar with the process,” Adajania continues, “They take a lot of interest and ask me so many questions. Sometimes, I learn from them and take inspiration from their ideas and interpretation.”

Adajania, who is eagerly waiting for the re-release of his film, Angrezi Medium, which has been stalled due to the shutdown of the theatres in light of coronavirus pandemic, shares that his kids also take a keen interest in filmmaking. “They use me to shoot their own videos but refuse to let me edit them... they edit themselves. They are their own people and unique, and as long as they are empathetic and treat others with respect, I don’t ever want to influence their originality,” Adajania signs off.