HINDUSTAN TIMES (October 18, 2019)

Vidyut Jammwal has already kick started the first schedule of Khuda Hafiz in Uzbekistan. Known for acing exhilarating stunts, the actor who rose to fame with the John Abraham-starrer Force, in 2011 is all pumped up for his first romance-action thriller.

The Commando (2013) actor is leaving no stone unturned to get it right for the film which he says is “inspired from true incidents”.

Talking about his preparations, he says, “It involved gathering as much information as possible and picking up all the nuances of the character. I did several meetings with the director to understand his vision. I also had to change my fighting style. I had to transform from a trained martial artiste to a common man who would helplessly fight to survive.”

He goes on to add that he joined the recce team to scout for locations in Uzbekistan. “I also did several readings with all the actors. Before the movie started, I did a ten-day recce with the technical team to understand the locations and to figure out the best shooting locations for the action,” says Vidyut.