Arjun Kapoor
Chaya Unnikrishnan (DNA; August 30, 2019)

Arjun Kapoor, we hear, is the industry’s go-to guy for the hottest and newest things that one should be watching. He is the hunter of new shows, movies and documentaries. The actor recently launched his digital property, Arjun Recommends, in which he speaks about some great content that one can discover online. The first video, wherein he recommended the critically-acclaimed show Succession released on August 16. The Mubarakan star got a positive feedback for his in-depth review of the show and now, he is set to drop his second video, in which he recommends Clint Eastwood’s mystery drama, The Mule (2018). Arjun will post a new video every alternate week.

“I have been a movie-buff all my life. I would, any day, enjoy being at home and discovering incredible films and documentaries and shows all day long. Great content stimulates my mind and I have, more often than not, learnt something new by watching such diverse content. Arjun Recommends is an extremely organic proposition for me. I was always toying with an idea through which I could share with the world, all the fabulous content I usually tend to find. Sharing this information with people is giving me a lot of joy because I’m getting direct feedback from them about their discovery and engagement with the show,” he says.

The actor adds that his aim was to start the community of like-minded enthusiasts who bond over cool things to watch from across the world. “As a property, Arjun Recommends allows me to do all this and get to know from people what they are watching currently. They can also send across their recommendations to me! I’m attempting to make people come together and discuss the awesome content that is available for all of us to see,” he shares.