Image: Sanjay Leela Bhansali launches Sharmin Segal
8:15 AM
Posted by Fenil Seta

BOMBAY TIMES (February 28, 2019)
Sanjay Leela Bhansali is all set to present a new face in Bollywood with his yet-untitled upcoming production. The filmmaker has personally groomed and trained the debutante, Sharmin Segal, to face the camera.
Sharmin says, “When I decided to become an actor, what excited me the most was the idea that I would be able to feel and experience things that I wouldn’t normally have otherwise. I’m happy that this launch has allowed me to do that, making it a difficult but still fulfilling experience.”
Prerna Singh, CEO, Bhansali Productions Pvt. Ltd, adds, “At a time when character roles are more mainstream and the audience is craving for the pure pleasure of a good story, launching and promoting new talent felt right, as newness is the only change. With Sharmin’s launch, we at BPPL are being true to SLB’s vision, and we have signed her on for three films.”
This entry was posted on October 4, 2009 at 12:14 pm, and is filed under
Bollywood News,
Prerna Singh,
Sanjay Leela Bhansali,
Sharmin Segal
. Follow any responses to this post through RSS. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment