Mrunal Thakur
Nayandeep Rakshit (DNA; July 2, 2018)

TV actress Mrunal Thakur will soon make her Hindi film debut with Super 30. The Hrithik Roshan-starrer, which releases early next year, is based on the life of mathematician Anand Kumar. While the first look of both the actors has already made its way to the internet, little is known about Mrunal’s character in the film.

She plays Hrithik’s love interest, but that’s not all. Mrunal reveals, “I play a classical dancer. I’ve been learning Kathak from Birju Maharaj’s disciple, Renu Sharma, and have been practising it for the last couple of months.”

We hear that the young actress will also shoot a special song, which requires her to showcase her perfect moves. Confirming the same, Mrunal says, “The movie is around 70 per cent complete. I have a few more days of shoot left. Only some scenes and the song are left to be shot. We are filming the track around July-end or early August. I have a portion in it where I will be doing Kathak.”