The actress recently caught a match between Djokovic and Khachanov; Kabir Khan can’t wait for FIFA finals
Natasha Coutinho (MUMBAI MIRROR; July 12, 2018)

Juhi Chawla’s latest London vacation, which began last week, is all about trying out new things. On Monday, the actress watched the Wimbledon match between Novak Djokovic and Karen Khachanov. “I have to thank my daughter Jhanvi for that. She and my sister-in-law Radha are tennis fans and one of my daughter’s favourite things to do on a vacation is to either play the sport or read. Jay (Mehta, husband) arranged amazing passes for this match and I was excited because I’ve watched a bit of it on TV and it looked so glamorous,” Juhi beams.

She was fascinated by the rules to be followed while watching the match. “You can’t enter the premises in distressed jeans or keds, unless they are fashionable, oversized hats and so on. It took us some time to dress for the event,” she informs, adding, “We had a four-course meal at the Wimbledon club and joined thousands of fans to watch the match after that.”

Speaking of filmi sports enthusiasts, Kabir Khan is in Russia with wife Mini Mathur and kids Vivaan and Sairah to catch the final leg of the FIFA World Cup. “The atmosphere here is great. Fans from all over the world are celebrating the game. It’s football madness everywhere and I can’t wait to see the finals. I have rooted for Brazil ever since I was a child. They aren’t in the final four so I’m waiting for the England-France final. It’s time to celebrate the new order in the football world,” Kabir told Mirror.