Ayushmann Khurrana, Sanya Malhotra and the team of Badhaai Ho let their hair down after wrapping up the film’s Delhi schedule
Divya Kaushik (BOMBAY TIMES; March 23, 2018)

After almost a month of shooting at different locations in Delhi, the team of Junglee Pictures’ Badhaai Ho wrapped up their Delhi shooting schedule on Wednesday. The film team was shooting at a restaurant in Connaught Place, and once the shoot was over, it was time to chill. A small wrap-up party was organised at the same location, and cameras, lights and other equipment were cleared to make most of the dance floor. The lead actors of Badhaai Ho, Ayushmann Khurrana and Sanya Malhotra, and the director Amit Sharma led the crew members to the dance floor, and on special demand “only Bollywood and Punjabi” numbers were played by the DJ.

Sanya is known for her love for dancing and the actress said that she was looking forward to be on the dance floor. “I don’t party, I am a boring person, but I am here to dance,” she said. Matching steps with her on the dance floor was Ayushmann, who said that he “prefers house parties and jamming sessions. There was a time when I used to party hard when I was a VJ, but now I don’t really go for parties.”

Talking about his experience of shooting in the Capital and Ayushmann said, “I am really excited for Badhaai Ho, this film has been majorly shot in Delhi and it belongs here.”

Sanya was happy that she got to spend a month at home while she was shooting for the film here. “I am really happy that I was with my family for a month, and I was shooting for a very special film. This has been a great experience,” she said.