Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Nayandeep Rakshit (DNA; June 21, 2017)

There are a handful of Bollywood celebrities who are still not on social media. While Ranbir Kapoor is completely averse to the idea of being on social media, his Ae Dil Hai Mushkil co-star Aishwarya Rai Bachchan might just succumb to the temptation.

Ask the actress about her social media entry, and she laughs, “Thank you for asking me, thinking abhi bhi hope hai. I haven’t forayed into that space yet. But, I think, the time has come for me to join social media, because it’s very much the calling. Everyone has been asking me so vehemently and sweetly year after year. Thank you for your enthusiasm, I will surely consider the suggestion.”

Given that many celebrities are also opting for their personal apps, that can be another option. Well Aish, which one would you pick now?