The actor says this is his future plan to give back the love and appreciation he's been getting from young Tigerians
Natasha Coutinho (MUMBAI MIRROR; May 6, 2017)

Tiger Shroff known for his daredevil stunts and smooth moves on the dance floor, says he now wants to give back all the love and appreciation he's received from fans over the last three years. He plans to start a martial arts and dance school to train kids who want to be the Gen X Tiger.

"Ever since I started out with my first film Heropanti, a number of youngsters and their families have been reaching out to me with queries about where I learn martial arts and dance. It's great to see kids showing an interest in outdoor activities after watching me instead of staying home. Kids are the future of our country and I want to make a small difference if I can with this school where all their queries will be answered," he says.

Recently, Tiger broke down the complicated steps of his first chartbuster, "Whistle Baja" for the Tigerians on the social media. The video was well received and fans sent him their own videos, recreating his steps. He says, "I get a lot of requests to break down my popular steps. I haven't spent much time doing this because I've been so busy myself. But this time I wanted to give something back and will continue doing so."

While Remo D'Souza's directorial, A Flying Jatt, did not do well at the box-office, the film is special to him and his fans. "After its release, I had kids coming up and striking the Flying Jatt pose. It's very heartening to see them take after something you have done on screen. It makes me happy," says Tiger, who recently cancelled his holiday to complete a song for his upcoming musical, Munna Michael. Next, he dives straight into prep for Baaghi 2.

"What I do is nothing compared to stars like Shah Rukh (Khan) and Salman (Khan). I'm grateful that I'm getting some work," he says.