Imran Abbas and Nargis Fakhri
Subhash K Jha (DNA; May 4, 2017)

Pakistani heart-throb Imran Abbas recently posted a picture with Nargis Fakhri, which went viral. Ever since then there has been speculation about a special friendship between Fakhri and Abbas.

Throwback pics
In an exclusive, Imran Abbas clears the air. “It was just one of those throwback pictures which I shared on my social media with Nargis and the dancing crew since the crew sent it to me a few days ago and wanted it to be shared. The other snap, which was a collage, was also from the same campaign shared more than a year ago, for a local brand which I did in Dubai.”

Nothing special
Imran confesses to not knowing Nargis personally. “I don’t know Nargis personally. I haven’t seen any of her movies as yet either, to be honest, and these were just a few pics taken behind the scene. Everyone who works with me deserves respect and they all have a share in my memories so I keep sharing pics with my colleagues, co-stars, team/crew and even technicians. So there’s nothing to be highlighted about my friendship with Nargis,” he says.