BOMBAY TIMES (April 10, 2017)

Khushali Kumar, preparing to make her acting debut in Bollywood, has collaborated once again with her sister, singer Tulsi Kumar and rapper Raftaar for a single produced by T-Series, titled Mera Highway Star, which was released recently.

Giving an insight into the track, Khushali says, “I did this music video because it required me to portray the character of a girl who's broken free from the clichéd image of what women are expected to do or follow in society. It was empowering to essay the role of a girl who loves to play with superbikes and supercars, which are otherwise considered boys' toys. Times are changing and also the way the world sees women. This song excited me. It's high on energy, peppy and celebrates womanhood. Acting allows you to explore your creative abilities and live different characters. I've always wanted to act. I hope to make my full-length acting debut soon.“