Sanyukta Iyer (MUMBAI MIRROR; March 8, 2017)

Even before Dabangg 3 goes on the floors, Pandeyji and his Rajjo will be coming together five years after the second instalment of the hit franchise in 2012, to set the stage on fire. A special song-and-dance act has been choreographed for the duo’s Da-Bangg concert tour which will take place in April in Australia and New Zealand.

“Words cannot describe how special Dabangg is for me and I absolutely love live performances because of the energy of the audience. It’s an opportunity to take Dabangg international and I’m looking forward to it,” Sonakshi told Mirror, adding that she’s hoping that the show will be as grand as that of her favourite international artistes, BeyoncĂ© and Justin Bieber. Curated by Chocolate Room’s Yaju Vaghela and Cinestar’s Yogesh Sharma, the duo is going to perform to their hit tracks as well as perform a “thrilling” sequence.

Sonakshi had last visited Sydney to attend one of her closest friend’s beach wedding. “I have special memories of the beaches in Oz and now, I’ll be performing there so it’s time to get nostalgic,” she beams.

The actress admits that there is no other leading lady who can play Rajjo in the Dabangg franchise, and even if there’s a fourth and fifth instalment, she’ll be Salman’s only biwi. “Dabangg is my debut film. I love Rajjo and Chulbul Pandey’s love story and if the script continues to have Rajjo, you can be assured that nobody but me will play the part,” she asserts.